- Leading and recruiting teams of 20+ artists.
- Overseeing and reviewing outsource artists both directly and indirectly.
- Collaborating closely with designers, engineers and tech-artists.
- Mentoring and tutoring the art department at every level.
- Long experience of Unreal Engine 4, Ubisoft’s AnvilNext and CryEngine.
- Accurate PBR Texturing knowledge, from Substance Designer to Photogrammetry.
- Experience with landscape sculpting tools, dynamic foliage placement and creation tools.
- Knowledge of lighting tools and rendering techniques such as lightmaps or dynamic global illumination.
- Bachelor in 3D Environment Art
- Deep knowledge of composition, layering and environment readability.
- Understanding of lighting and color values to guide players through the maps.
- Respect and implementation of Art Direction and Creative Direction.
- Full-production cycle experience on AAA titles.
- Key contact point for Art-related design decisions.
- Part of the core team proposing and estimating new features.
- Art Tools development in cooperation with tool programmers.
Love the whole theme and it’s function. Also kudos to the support as well. Very reliable. Answers all your question and help you outright.
This is the best Theme i have every used! Brooklyn is very Simple to use (a highlight for new Customers) and comes with big Content !
Thanks to UnitedThemes for this Theme and the good Support on your Forums!
Amazing theme – just does what it says it does. No surprises! Flexible in terms of using the features and easily tweaking different options. Things are arranged so that you can find them easily when you need them.
I built a multisite website with this theme and I was really excited about the design and function that are available out of the box.
But even more important: I experienced outstanding support from UnitedThemes, when I came up with indiviudual questions resulting from my customization work!